Recap: December Nursing Home Performance
Author: Angela Jiang
Our December performance on Saturday, December 19 at Grace Gardens was very successful; every
performer did a great job. The program featured a beautiful Chinese folk dance, a jazz dance, classical violin and piano solos, and a piano duet. In the spirit of the holiday season, there were also several performances of Christmas music.
· Willy Jiang: Violin solo - Souvenir de Sarasate by Potstock
· Elaine Zhu: Traditional Chinese folk dance - Xinjiang dance
· Eric Chen: Piano solo - O Holy Night
· Mindy Liu: Violin solo - Allegro Brilliant by Ten Have
· Angela Jiang: Jazz dance - Lights
· Eddy Jiang: Piano solo - Waltz no. 9 by Chopin
· Eric Chen: Piano solo - The Storm
· Willy Jiang: Violin solo - O Come, All Ye Faithful
· Eddy & Angela: Piano duet - Carol of the Bells
We received many compliments from the residents and staff, and they expressed their desire to see us again. I hope that next time more people will be able to join us.